At Teague Lumber we are concerned for the safety and wellness of our employees, customers and the general public. As of now we are implementing some new policies and procedures for all to be aware of. These could change at any time.
- Our store will remain open during regular business hours providing you the great level of service you’ve come to expect.
- Deliveries will continue to be made as scheduled.
- Vendors will continue to ensure our products are in good supply.
- We ask anyone to not come to the store if they or anyone in their family have been or are feeling sick.
- We will inform our staff of proper hygiene and social distancing and keep our store and equipment cleaned and disinfected.
- We encourage our customers to call or email their orders in so we can have them ready to pick up or brought to your vehicle.
- We will limit the total number of customers and employees in the store at one time.
- We will have any employees that can work from home do so and have a rotating schedule for our on-site workers.
We will continue to watch this rapidly changing situation and keep you informed of any future changes. Thank you for your continued business and support.